Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC 1805 and 1795 Mozaic WIP

john2y

Since I got new ASI1600mm pro I've decided that good first light would be these two beautiful nebulae. I'm planning on doing them both in SHO with each channel about 10hrs each panel. 

So far:

Fishhead nebula: 5hrs each channel

Heart nebula: 5hrs H-alpha

Taken with ASI1600mm pro cooled to -15 degrees with ZWO narroband filters through Explore Scientific 102/714 APO Triplet with 0.8x reducer/flattener.

Cheers.

Jan

Mozaika_Srdce_Ryba.jpg

rybka_2_af.jpg

So after 4 hours of playing with Pixi, I was able to get better result of the FIshhead nebula. I've processed each channel on its own and I fiddled with it a lot after I combined it. I would love some feedback and I'm open for criticism.

Rybka_fin.jpg

Another update, Heart nebula is done, but I still want more data, so far 17,5h on it. Two nights of Ha and one night of Oiii and another night of Sii. Since I'm waiting for the moon to shoot Oiii I'll be shooting another sulphur data next.

Heart_nebula_sho_AF.jpg

Archived