EQMosaic not working

I found a solution, not the best one but will do for now. The thing is, I only get the error once I try to extend the window but if I put it on full screen mode and then connect to the telescope and load the presets and session I don't get the error anymore.

This is an error Visual Basic gives when it attempts to draw one of the screen controls and the parameter for the control, x, y position, width, height, etc. is outside the confines of the window. As it works full screen this suggests this could be the case. The 'Message Center' says 'Settings read from EQMOSAIC.ini' so possibly there is a setting there which was created when it was at full screen or in some other state, and now is causing the error. Close EQMOSAIC and try temporarily renaming the .ini file to EQMOSAIC.inix or any extension different from .ini and restarting EQMOSAIC. It should create a new .ini file containing default settings which may solve the problem. If it doesn't then delete the new .ini file and rename your temporarily renamed one back to EQMOSAIC.ini. You'll need to close EQMOSAIC before you can delete or rename the .ini file as it will be 'locked' while the program is running.

Alan

Archived