Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC3372 LRGB

philj

First chance Ive had to do some imaging in months. Health issues stop me staying out for hours with my own gear so thank goodness for Itelescope, at least I can still do some imaging. Re learning Maxim LRGB for this one, it isnt intuitive to me because with my own gear I used to use Images Plus

anyrode up here it is The Carina Nebula (NGC3372) with Itelescope T12 Tak FSQ106

L = 15 mins bin1

R,G,B 15 mins bin2

NGC3372 LRGB full.jpg

1 hour ago, DarkAntimatter said:

Beautiful image, thanks for posting.  You must have some dark skies out your way?

Thanks, I wish. This was taken via tinternet from cloudy Derbyshire using the SSO telescope in Australia.

Hi rodd. They have monthly plans where you subscribe to buy set amounts of scope time per month (points). If you dont use the time, it carries over, so you can accumulate. They have different plans, 40, 90, 160, 290, 490, 1000. Each scope has a points per imaging hour rate this rate is reduced if you go for the higher plans also points are discounted if there is a moon around.

It can get addictive and if your not careful expensive but on the basis that the kit they have is far beyond what I am willing to commit to buying even if I did have good skies then it makes sense to me. Plus my health stops me from spending hours at the scope now so it makes even more sense.

Archived