Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Need help with video settings for cannon DSLR.

Ahgii

Hello, i've been having some trouble figuring out the best settings for my cannon 750d since i got my adapters. The in-camera video software is quite limited and i don't know where to look  so i can find software that would allow me to shoot uncompressed video. I don't have a laptop so i can't use any of the DSLR remote control software like EOSBackyard. I tried getting magic lantern, because it has video crop mode and shoots RAW, but i realised it's not available for the cannon 750D. If anyone could help me find some solution to this, like software that i could install in the camera, or a remote control app for my phone, i would be very greatful. -Clear skies!

Hi ,, I do both video and a bit of ap,, video wise on the dslr I wasn't too impressed but it is much better using backyard eos,,so may be worth while looking more into heading in that direction,, you can also use a freeware piece of software called astrotoaster,

I would look at a piece of equipment called camfi, it sits on your camera hot shoe and plugs into your came usb port,, your camera can now be controlled via an app gives a bit more control over your camera

http://www.cam-fi.com/en/index.html

Archived