Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Already posted a version of this in another thread, but did a reprocess after seeing that others were able to pull out more detail than I could.

SW 130PDS, SW EQ5 pro, Canon T3i, Orion imaging LP filter, SW 0.9x coma corrector.

41 x 2m subs

10 darks

14 flats

16 bias

Stacked in DSS and processed in Photoshop and Lightroom

Pleadiesstack3-mod4.thumb.jpg.be6ae383e34d771d126efd3bcfff8ad6.jpg.c513c68acd246fc963e37623652adc2e.jpg

Not winning any awards or this competition, but I'm proud of it.

Edit: I hope this is within the rulebook, but I am going to switch out the above picture for the one below.

5a8e0b71ae5ca_Pleadiesstack3-mod4.thumb.jpg.be6ae383e34d771d126efd3bcfff8ad6copy.jpg.de02d3291114d51a32a5f55f644bfae1.jpg

Edited by Galen Gilmore
  • Like 3

you should be proud that’s a fantastic photo ? I couldn’t give you any tips as I’m not an imager but hats off to you! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jamesruss13 said:

you should be proud that’s a fantastic photo ? I couldn’t give you any tips as I’m not an imager but hats off to you! 

Thank you very much! :grin:

• Like 1