NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Meade etx 80 tripod

Nathan UK

I'm purchasing the above scope as my travel scope but it does not come with a tripod, I've had a little look around and can't find them (only the standard eq mounts ) and I believe these tripods for the Meade etx 80 are a little different can anyone point me in the right direction please

9 minutes ago, Demonperformer said:

Where are you looking to purchase this? Rother Valley Optics & Harrisons are both advertising it with the tripod. 

I'm purchasing it from a friend at a good price. It comes with a load of eye pieces and other bits and bobs and it's never been used maybe once ,its in mint condition and I'm only paying £100 the EP's are worth that alone so it's a steal really

That's harder. I'm a bit surprised he hasn't got the tripod as well. It's not of much use for anything other than the etx80. It's the sort of thing that could end up costing quite a lot to get on its own. 

If it was me, i'd try giving Harrisons a call and see what/if they can help.

Archived