SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Meteor Orion's belt

MilwaukeeLion

• 3 weeks later...

In the same region I have briefly noticed a similar streak of light along roughly the same track on two seperate evenings in March (including last night). I was so focused on trying to capture the Horsehead (a miserable fail as conditions were awful and clouds frustrated me in no time at all ), I never thought any more about it.  Coincidence? Alien invasion? 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:42, noah4x4 said:

In the same region I have briefly noticed a similar streak of light along roughly the same track on two seperate evenings in March (including last night). I was so focused on trying to capture the Horsehead (a miserable fail as conditions were awful and clouds frustrated me in no time at all ), I never thought any more about it.  Coincidence? Alien invasion? 

That same evening I noticed an unknown satellite at slightly different angle through same point.  Could be Moonraker or aliens.

Archived