NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My New LXD75 SN10

martinss

Very smart......... hope the GoTo system doesn't keep the neighbours awake. :bino2:

Turn it to 'Quiet Slew' and the neighbours will remain undisturbed :smiley: ...I think this setting is better for the mount anyway, rather than going from sidereal spead to full speed in an instant!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments - have already got it on 'quiet slew', but even then it's not exactly conspicuous! Not suitable for army reconnaisance certainly!

Although it's not what I'd class as a grab 'n' go scope, it's all I have and am willing to haul it round the country side if needs be....afterall, I don't have to take the table, chair or laptop do I??...everything else is kind of a must really!

I have noticed that the polar scope is out of alignment...any hints on getting back on track that won't take all afternoon?

Oh, and the scope is not totally in line with the RA axis either....have tried the adjusting the screws etc on the bottom of the cradle, but the adjustment seems to be enormous...any ideas??

Thanks for your time!

Martin

Archived