Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

m103

alacant

Consecutive nights. Not as pretty as ngc 457 I don't think. Taken with the same gear and exposure.

Fuzzy through my 7x50s and IMHO, both as comet like for Messier to include in his catalogue but only 103 made it.

Any comments more than welcome as I'm not certain I need to make the change to OAG I'm supposed to be trialling at the weekend. From what I can read, they're loadsa extra hassle...

Thanks for looking.

700d + nt150l;  both 30 x 150s 

103.jpg

Hello alacant, very nice and well done.. You seem to have very CLEAR SKIES in ALICANTE :hello: I have here only clouds and rain  since  ( weeks ) and light plution free of charge.. Cheers Martin

2 hours ago, artem said:

CLEAR SKIES in ALICANTE :hello: I have here only clouds and rain

Oh dear, I understand your frustration. Clear it maybe, but ask any imager over here of our main enemy; the easterlies which bring haze from the Mediterranean. It happened this week we had a dry airflow from inland. It's certainly not always the case.

But worry not. As soon as I hit send on this post, the spell of good seeing shall be transferred to Vienna:)

1 minute ago, alacant said:

spell of good seeing shall be transferred to Vienna:)

Thank you:icescream:, would be very nice if that would come true..

Thank you and all the best to Alicante

Martin

Archived