ZWO ASI 1600MM-Cool Reduced!

FLO

This is an excellent time to buy a ZWO ASI 1600MM-Cool Mono USB-3 camera :smile: 

ZWO are planning to release an updated version with a 256MB DDR3 memory buffer to reduce the amp-glow experienced by owners still using the slower USB-2 data transfer. (Doesn't apply to those using USB-3). The 'Pro' model's UK price has yet to be announced but we expect it will cost more than the current model. 

We are offering our remaining stock of the current model at reduced prices: 

£1,309  £1,178  (Save £131). 

zwo_asi1600mm-cool_1.jpg

38 minutes ago, spillage said:

I thought the pro has been priced at $1280? I am sure us brits will get stung on price as usual though...

That must be the $ price in China, not including import Duty, Customs & VAT.

We haven't been told the UK price, we are anticipating it will cost more than the current model. 

I don't mind contributing to the UK economy but if you do please contact ZWO and HMRC :angel: 

8 minutes ago, FLO said:

I don't mind contributing to the UK economy but if you do please contact ZWO and HMRC :angel: 

Ouch!! Well...as it was cloudy last night I had to watch tv and ended up watcing "the super-rich and us" on the bbc two. Now I know where all my taxes go..:ohmy: spoiler alert: Do not watch it on catch up. It depressing.:icon_confused:

Archived