M45 The Pleiades - Modded 350D

Psychobilly

Not put your foot in it at all but I think there was a reason :( well at least I think there was at the time whilst I was doing it ... :D

I'll have another look working from the original 32 bit/ch image :Envy:

I use CS3 with a couple of sets of Plugins

I ember now... it was because the gradient was being a PITA and both DBE and Gradient Exterminator were both eating into the nebulosity so I "cheated"... might have thrown the baby out with the bath water though :D

All the images from the Nebula Frenzy are going to be reworked during the next instalment of the rainy season I only spent a few minutes on each before posting them...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the images speak for themselve from a focus point of view... I do use a Hutech IDAS P2 filter in the nose piece of the William Optic FF III.

The widefield setup I use is Scope is Skywatcher Equinoxe - 66 Pro Flourite - not a true apo but coupled with the WO FF II its seems to keep CA and coma well under control...

I think this filter plot for the Hutech IDAS P2 might answer your question as it got UV/IR Cut taken care off very nicely as well :D

8408_normal.gif

(click to enlarge)

Billy...

It was after I got the Filter and saw taht I could more or less wipe out light pollution from the home site that I went on to build the pier and wedge and then the observatory as I never thought I'd be able to get any decent DSO imaging done from my home site...

Still don't know if I have done any decent imaging yet :D ....

Billy...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Billy, I remember having a practice on your M45 Image, but completely forgot about it, until doing a search for something else turned it up.

I hope you don't mind me doing this, so if it is too rubbishy I will take it off again. :oops:

Ron. :)

9080_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Archived