NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mak 127, some information and help please

As a final update the SE6 was damaged / broken by Parcel force and has been sent back to the private eBay vendor who is claiming on Parcel Force and I hope refunding my monies.  So near yet so far.

So the final quandary remains.....

I am down to a 127 mak (SE6) or a 150p dobsonian or a 150p newt on my AZ4 or a new Skytee 2.

I had a 150p on the AZ4 and liked it, sold it to buy the ED100 and have regretted it ever since, so I waver toward the 150p but because it's a known view and a comfy slippers kind of thing, hope the makes sense.  

Arrghhh life throws these challenges at us all too often.

So close now to another 150p f5 and perhaps a Skytee 2, but will try it on the AZ4 before more spending takes place.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To put OP closure on this particular thread, have gone for an ED80 DS Pro rather than a Mak 127.
Reason is I am a refractor fanboy and nothing else feels the right thing to do!
But one day I may try a 127 Mak just to see, depends on funds and what comes up used.
Thanks for your input all concerned.

Archived