NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tadpoles In SHO Pallet

Rodd

This is a crop of IC-410 out of a larger image that contains both IC-405 and IC-410 taken with np101is at F4.3 (FL 430mm).  I can't wait to hit this with a longer focal length.  Until that is possible, this will have to do.  I had not considered the tadpoles themselves to be  a good target for a 430mm focal length--so I was pleasantly surprised at the result.  About 33 hours of exposure in 30 min subs

HaSHO-3ds4200c.thumb.jpg.79f1c38c0cca7ccf6fb26e937894f24c.jpg

On 4/22/2017 at 18:42, Rodd said:

About 33 hours of exposure

Oh yes? and over how many years?  For someone who lives in the UK, that is ridiculous.  

But it has clearly worked.  Another superb image, Rodd, nicely framed, and excellent detail for 430mm.

Chris

11 minutes ago, cfpendock said:

Oh yes? and over how many years?  For someone who lives in the UK, that is ridiculous.  

But it has clearly worked.  Another superb image, Rodd, nicely framed, and excellent detail for 430mm.

Chris

Thanks Chris--There was a time when I had pretty clear skies for many days out of a month.  I think 17 in one November.  That is definitely not the case now.  I have not imaged in over a month.  Very frustrating.

Rodd

Archived