NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Living with a Star.

Jeff RV

That is awesome energy Jeff.

Like they said in the report, very dangerous to space travellers. There support systems are going to need lots of protection. I just wonder if it will be possible to screen them.

Ron. :hello2:

That is awesome energy Jeff.

Like they said in the report, very dangerous to space travellers. There support systems are going to need lots of protection. I just wonder if it will be possible to screen them.

Ron. :clouds1:

I reckon it will take a little more than the usual Lead in them boots :hello2:

Jeff.

You may have already viewed this, But the image of the "coronal mass ejection" is pretty spectacular. 8)

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/19aug_lws.htm?list948445

Enjoy!!

Jeff.

Magnificent!

"Civilization is spreading into space.", says program manager of LWS Guhathakurta, as I'm reading the article.

We are indeed, and I think that human bodies will increasintly adjust to the new extreme conditions as more austronauts are sent into space and a new evolutionary process begins . I read somewhere that a lunar citadelle is planned for 2030 and if that is the case, solar radiation will be something to deal with on a day to day basis. I wonder if the sunscreen of the future we'll be buying in Boots will be a 250 solar radiation proof. I dare think what is going to smell and feel like on my skin :)

Archived