Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kay optical binocular repair

kniclander

Quick search and they are not rated highly.

Would suggest going to one of the birding sites (Birdforum.net) and asking on them about binocular repairs, just a greater chance of people in the birding aspect needing binoculars repaired and so knowing of somewhere.

9 hours ago, kniclander said:

thanks guys.

I was really surprised at all the bad reviews as I've used Kay optical before and he was really good and helpful.  I thought maybe they'd relocated.

You're in the minority.  I made the mistake of ordering a spotting scope eyepiece from them a couple of years ago - they took my money immediately and then I heard nothing from them for weeks ... No acknowledment of the sale, no responses to my many emails and phone calls went straight to voicemail.   Luckily I paid by credit card and Visa eventually refunded my money but only after I did all the donkeywork to justify the repayment.    Really, the bad reviews are utterly justified and I wouldn't go anywhere near them again. 

Archived