Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Not another first Jupiter.

Jeff RV

Nice one Jeff, nice and clean. :D Why only 41 frames?

Cheers!! I was a little worried the image would go bandy due to heat haze or something as i wasn't saving the images in fits etc just (jpg) so stopped it when it looked reasonable and started again for another go in auto, but this was the best of three attempts. :D

Thanks.

Jeff.

Not sure myself Jeff, but I'm sure Jupiter with your scope at f20 would give a larger image on the DSI chip OK. 2x Barlow projection should do it.

Ron.

I'll give that ago next time Ron with a 2", 2x Barlow, Had company again at the time so it was a bit difficult flitting back and forth and trying to concentrate, especially as I've not got a clue what I'm doing :D , Dell (company) was amazed by the views of Jupiter before i shoved the dsi in :D .

I tried for the Lagoon Neb after but couldn't seem to focus the perishing thing and suffered rubber banding, Thats all i needed (Meade and them elastic bands) :x , Re Calibrate it tomorrow hopefully will work?

Cheers mate,

Jeff.

Archived