Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moravian And Windows 10 Driver

NeilBuc

So Microsoft changed the way kernel drivers are signed in the latest build. Has anyone got an older version of Moravian system drivers than what is on the website?  I cannot get my new G2-8300 to work with Windows 10.  If all else fails I have a  windows 7 laptop I can use.

Cheers

For anyone effected by this. Boot into recovery mode option 7 to allow install of unsigned drivers. The driver is signed fine just Microsoft want drivers to go though them and be approved first. Moravian are working on a approved driver as fast as they can. 

Cheers

Neil

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 22:46, NeilBuc said:

So Microsoft changed the way kernel drivers are signed in the latest build. Has anyone got an older version of Moravian system drivers than what is on the website?  I cannot get my new G2-8300 to work with Windows 10.  If all else fails I have a  windows 7 laptop I can use.

Cheers

Did you update your Windows 10 to the Anniversary edition? The reason I ask is that I use Windows 10 and have had no issues with the Moravian drivers (yet)?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Droogie 2001 said:

Did you update your Windows 10 to the Anniversary edition? The reason I ask is that I use Windows 10 and have had no issues with the Moravian drivers (yet)?

Thanks

Slightly complicated but if you have done an upgrade cross signed drivers are fine, but new fresh Windows 10 install would not be. Hopefully Driver will be released by Moravian next week. There is a MSDN blog about it all if you want to be bored!

Clear skies.

Neil

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/10/2016 at 11:23, NeilBuc said:

For anyone effected by this. Boot into recovery mode option 7 to allow install of unsigned drivers. The driver is signed fine just Microsoft want drivers to go though them and be approved first. Moravian are working on a approved driver as fast as they can. 

Cheers

Neil

Glad I found this thread! I have the exact same problem and I couldn't connect my camera to SGP with Windows 7. Would you be kind and explain the steps of who you managed to connect it in the end? Mean while, I will try your method of booting! 

Archived