Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi All, 

I have just ordered a 13.8v bench power supply, my intention is to leave this in my garage and run a power line out when I wheel my mount out. I will split the power at the scope end and would like to have a USB hub for the mount and two cameras. Have you any recommendations for a hub that can be powered by 13.8v?  

Hope you can help,  I have sore eyes from searching eBay and Amazon.

Hi,

these are a very good brand, and this one seems a very good price, I use one and has never let me down, I know this is a 12v one, but works fine on my 14v bench supply, I do exactly what you are planning to do, run a bench supply in my garage cabled underground out to my pier, then with a 12v splitter run all my kit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORICO-12V-USB-Car-Charger-Adapter-4-Port-2-4A-Fast-Charge-to-Apple-Android-GPS-/191421269365

Bill

2 minutes ago, Coastliner said:

Thanks Scott, I will look now. If you have a direct link link I will put you on my Christmas card list!

sorry, I've put the link in my origional post :)

Archived