ES82° or Nagler T4 or Delos

.........25 Years since  my last visit to Margate, it was hot back then?  Lol,  you were only seven!  how time flies.
I thought the West coast of Scotland was bad for the rain, webbed toes wouldn't go amiss, but this Years  weather so far has been awful in my location, and why have  the weekends  been so badly affected?
Some folk  may  have jacked it all in by now, but there's not much equipment on the local markets, except for one extremely low priced Delos,  I was gutted,  same town,  and was cheaper than the others I have in my collection, just gotta keep searching!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, slickfonzy said:

I probably shouldn't say this on here, but I'm hoping for some rain, it's been hot and dry down here for as long as I can remember now!  I hope you get some clear skies soon.

Same here in Texas.  Every June/July/August the rains shut off and we get a static high pressure dome over us all summer long with highs averaging 98°F and lows averaging 78°F.  Great for viewing stars, but terrible for trying to keep your lawn, trees, and plants alive.

Archived