Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

3 hours ago, Galatic Wanderer said:

cannot find another folder (inside) named scripts. Does anyone know where to find this?

Dont know about Pandora etc. but the gimp scripts folder- presume we are talking Windows here ? -  is usually well buried :) Try :--

Gimp > App > gimp > share > gimp > scripts

Or something like that, inside 'share' is where you need to get to , , , that is for my portable 2.9 version, ,  it's all because it is an escape from Linux and had to go through several wrapping stages to get on to windows.

If that all fails do a search of your folders for  *.scm 

PS, do you know about 8bits per colour and the now ( long time due ! ) version 2.9 that is good for 16bits/ch ?

1 hour ago, SilverAstro said:

Dont know about Pandora etc. but the gimp scripts folder- presume we are talking Windows here ? -  is usually well buried :) Try :--

Or something like that, inside 'share' is where you need to get to , , , that is for my portable 2.9 version, ,  it's all because it is an escape from Linux and had to go through several wrapping stages to get on to windows.

PS, do you know about 8bits per colour and the now ( long time due ! ) version 2.9 that is good for 16bits/ch ?

thanks. ill take a look now.

1 hour ago, SilverAstro said:

awesome thanks so much i found it. thanks again

Archived