Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

To be honest....

On 09/05/2016 at 16:06, Stu said:

A strangely contradictory post when seen in context with this one of yours Paul?

The transit seems to have had some form of positive effect on you so can't be all bad.

You are quite right Stu. It did have some effect on me. Its just not something i'd be bothered about missing out on in future. I do like observing neb even though they are even less dynamic than a transit. They are beautiful. I also like observing the planets (not had much luck with Mars over the yrs). I like clusters too. Comets i can take or leave. None ive ever seen in a scope, can match Hale-Bopp with the naked eye.

I do enjoy my solar observing when there is something to see in WL. I may move on to Ha over the coming months with a Quark or PST (if not over the summer, before the end of year). 

I did get caught up in the moment on monday and i am glad i saw something of a transit. It really just isnt something i would go out of my way to see again.

You are right. It had a very positive effect on me and that can only be a GOOD thing.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived