NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Star Tracker Hotstar Table Top complete details of telescope

Hello i am krishna 

i have contacted tejraj telescopes in mumbai but they told me that orion telescopes are not available and they suggested me star tracker 

i planned to take

orion sky scanner 100

orion star blast 6 

but both are not available

i am GL of survey team and we work along coast of india

maximum we stay 10 Days in a place so it is very difficult to me to take a larger one if i am at home i am ready to take even 12 Inch also but i am intrested in survey so i am unable to go home by leaving it

and i cant forget astronomy so please  tell me about the hotstar advantages and drawbacks if any one used it

other wise suggest me better than this

i want portable or table top

dont think otherwise please dont suggest me binoculars

i want to watch 

starting with 

moon

then planets

then galaxies and nebula etc 

Regards,

Krishna

I don't personally know this telescope - I don't think this brand is available outside of India - nevertheless Tejraj seem to have built up a reasonable reputation in the local market. I am a little concerned that the physical length of this model seems slightly shorter than the focal length - you might want to check if it is in anyway a Jones-Bird design (with some internal magnifying mechanism), and reconsider accordingly. You also need to check the stability of the mount - there are mixed opinions on these type of pillar mounts.

Another Indian supplier you might want to check out is http://www.galileotelescope.com

If there is a local astronomy club near you, they may be able to give you some advice.

Thanks for suggestion 

and just i checked sky watcher heritage 130 And  8" Collapsable telescopes and i am having some doubts on them

first i cant get exact price and weight of telescopes because i am a traveller i cant effort more weight and price too

i dont know how the product is

can you tell me the details of these telescopes advantages and drawbacks

Archived