Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Looking for an equirectangular constellation map

Pondus

Hello

Im looking for a equirectangular sky/Constellation map for the Northern hemisphere, in which only contains the Constellation lines and eqliptic. No dso`s.

Preferably one overview map b/w, at most divided in 2 :  Summer and Winter.

I found a few on the net but they stop at Dec 60° . I need one that covers -30° to 90°.

The map Im looking for is similar to the Messier Object overview map, but without the Messiers mapped...

Purpose : Use the map as a background image in Excel for plotting my dso observations (the equirectangular type would make it dead easy to plot).

Hopefully someone can help me out :smiley:

Regards

Rune.

15 minutes ago, rockystar said:

Can you use Carte du Ceil to print/save the map you are looking for?

Oh. I`ve forgotten all about Cartes du ciel. I never got familiar With that program so I removed it, but I`ll certainly look into it again,

maybe I can make my own overview map there?

Edit : The reason I want it in Excel is that I got everything there, observations, diary, targets, Lunar100, etc.

Just want to keep everything in one Place. (...so when the Laptop crashes I`ll also loose everything instantly.....)

Thank you.

Rune

Archived