Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

No Pics in old messages

weareborg

Ive just been looking through the old DIY posts and Ive notived that very few of them have any pictures anymore. I no that they did have, but usually, when an image is removed then it says it has been removed. Any ideas why they not showing? I looking 4 various mods I can make to my Skywatcher 200 scope. ie Cooling fans, dew heaters, slip rings, focuser improvements etc etc.

Andy

If they are white images with black text, and are located on the "iseestars" web server, that will be the fallout from that server blowing up and losing some data a long while back. Not much we can do about that.

I was at a loose end early this morn and was looking back at some of my old posts and noticed some of my pics had gone. I re-pasted them in. I guess the original posters will need to do the same. Whether they can be bothered, well, that's another story :D

Cheers,

Andy.

Archived