NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good Evening from Scotland, Stargazers Lounge.

Quenzer

Well my new scope arrived (she's a beaut!) and I've managed to get the mount assembled etc.  Had my first bash with inserting the eye pieces etc this morning (there was a brief clear window in the early morning sky) and as I find the included instruction manual lacking in regards to this phase a new thread in the relevant section of these forums is imminent! 

Thanks again for the warm welcome. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Quenzer - I'm from Edinburgh and a fellow CSOG member like Lorne and I can honestly say that the observing sessions with the group are outstanding in terms of learning your new kit and getting help and advice from a whole range of different folk. I've came on leaps and bounds over the last year with them and recently upgraded to a 300p dob which I am very keen to get first light in as soon as possible. Hope to see you in the field sometime soon

Andy

Archived