NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Witches Broom Re do!

simmo39

Hi, Havent had chance to do anything new as have had an operation on my eye and havent been able to do a lot. As a result the only thing I have been able to do is play around with old data, so after following a few tutorials on you tube on how to use Pixlnsight and taking what little data  I had I managed to get this result. A little over done but thats my eye (My excuse and Im sticking to it!  )

pixikkk%20done1_zpsdyume8ns.jpg

Hopefully will be back outside v soon to improve.

Very nice, my favourite target. It looked even better when I turned the laptop upside down  :smiley: .

Have you tried DBE on the gradient running from the bottom (top IMO)? You might need to crop a bit off to get it to work well.

Very nice, my favourite target. It looked even better when I turned the laptop upside down  :smiley: .

Have you tried DBE on the gradient running from the bottom (top IMO)? You might need to crop a bit off to get it to work well.

Hi thanks for pointer, Wil try it out when have recharged. Only so much I can do at a time without hurting my eye at the moment,

Archived