Plastic or Wood

pkentwindsurf

Hi All, looking to build a budget outdoor storage/ mini observatory for my garden. I only have 2metres by 1.5 metres to play with (height is no issue) so has to be small. Area is already paved. Can't decide on plastic or wood (site will be next to a fence and in full sun for most of the day). Metal is a no go as my kids will no doubt have rogue footballs bouncing off it which will be deafening :).

I did look at those ones, I like the lift up lid. I have 2 scopes to go in so unfortunately not quite big enough. Looked on the keter site though, found a 6x4 manor shed, looks promising.

6X4 is ok for storage but the side walls are too close for an obsy, Ive got  6X6 Keter shed which works fine if you've got the room.

Dave

The good thing about the Keter sheds is the ease with which they can be modded into an obs'y, no idea how the Palram one is constructed, if it's only for storage the roof material shouldn't be an issue.

Dave

Archived