SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

can a logitech quickcan pro 9000 be lx modded?

Gutross

i wasteched a couple videos of webcam long exposure, and they were using a LX modded cam.  i noticed by looking at several sites that all the lx modded cams are ccd cams, can a CMOS like my pro 9000 be modded in such a way?

any help would be awesome!

thye were SPC's and toucams.

from what i saw modding for LX is a chore and figuring out the scematics for it pretty much needs a savant in electrinics or an engeneering degree, so i would not have the know how to try and figure out it myself but im capable of following an instructional of what to clip, where to solder, and what chipsets/resistors/caps are needed for the job

a bit more searhing on my end, and also found some mention of it here on SGL show hat i can not lx mod this cam.  looks like ill be looking for an SPC  might be a bit difficult here in the us though. might just need to save up for an inexpensive astrocam capable of long exposure

Archived