Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher 200p eq5 latitude

So, I currently have assembled all the telescope and mount, but I'm having difficulty with the latitude on the mount? I've been told to turn the t-bars one at a time, once, then the other, and vice versa, not to tighten one straight up, now one of the t-bars is to tight to turn? If this makes any sense.

It's a eq5 with go-pro and synscan

If needed I will take pictures, but I'm sure you helpful people will help me :( just don't understand how I can set the latitude.

Gareth

thank you brantuk... Even though I know roughly the basics there's somethings that are still new.. (: I was being seriously stupid in thinking it wasnt working :( never had to deal with latitude with my Orion dob 10 years ago so was at a absolute lost ha

One thing I enjoy with this hobby is that there's always something to learn.

We've all been there doing something that seems daft - but if you don't ask then you never find out - there's usually someone who did it in the past - in this case it was me trying to turn one screw against another with my first scope 8yrs ago lol :)

Archived