Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Focusmax requires Maxim DL - which version ???

Skipper Billy

I am using FocusMax with my Moonlite electronic focuser which needs either Maxim DL or CCDsoft for image acquisition.

I have been using Maxim DL5 but its got corrupted and I cant find the CD and its no longer supported by Maxim (or available to download) which is a shame as I got to like it and knew my way around it.

I have downloaded a free trial of Maxim 6 but it seems to be the pro suite.

Does anyone know if the basic ($199) version of Maxim 6 will work with Focusmax ???  Its still a lot to pay to take a few images but it would be really annoying if I paid for it and it wont work !!!!

Have you spoken to diffraction limited?   If you have the licencing information, they might well be able to get you a copy of MaximDL5. I think they have a good list of all the licences/customers, and they've been pretty helpful sorting out issues with multiple licences I've had with them...

Archived