Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGP and synching two cameras

ampleamp

I am on my SGP learning curve and have a question for those more knowledgeable than myself, namely, on a dual mount system, is it possible to synch the timing of two ccds through SGP? I would like to be able to start both ccds at the same time and using identical time lengths, have them finish each frame together so that I can still dither. I have not found such a feature and wondered what system others might use.

(I used to use a piece of software called "Maxim DL Multiple Camera Synch" by Tom How from Curdridge Observatory, but for various reasons this route is not currently available to me.)

Thanks

seen this on SGP forum , " end of the line for SGPro 2.4" ,    new stull for the 2.5 build

SGPro 2.5 will see some fairly interesting changes (to things like AF and multi-camera imaging and more).

keep an eye on SGP forum for more news

Lenny

Archived