Connection to a eq5 motor.

bluemaxroe

Hello. I bought an eq5 motor quite a while back and now want to use it. Trouble is the wires have come off the tiny pcb board.

Can anyone help me with the order in which I need to solder them back onto the board?

Thanks.

Bit difficult to see as it has some heat-shrink covering, but I'd say looking at the underside with the socket towards me  Brown - Yellow - Red - Green

but as long as the 2 individual coils get connected, absolute wiring is a little moot..

The 3rd image is correct.

I had to reattach the wires on mine (see pic below), but if you are able to get the solder out of the holes (I wasn't as it was about the 5th time I had to repair it!), then try if you can to feed the wires down through from the top of the board and solder on the bottom. Then add lots and lots of hot glue around the area the wires go into the board and onto the wire covering to stop them breaking again.

EQ5MotorConnection.jpg

Archived