Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EQMOD options missing!!!

Hey Guys 

I am just running the my EQMOD simulator to try and practice a few things and sort out some settings and i appear to be missing some options such as "Auto Guider Port Rate" and "PEC" 

Can anyone advise if this is correct as the screen shots i am looking at on the web a slightly older versions..

post-34892-0-40523300-1432220999.jpg

If you cycle through the displays using the button under the ascom logo you'll find PEC (right click the button for a quick select menu). The PEC interface was reworked with the introduction of AutoPEC - the VS-PEC document on the EQMOD Project website describes the new interface.

You can't see the ST-4 port guide rate because you've opted for ASCOM Pulse guiding. If you open the EQMOD setup screen you will see a dropdown that lets you select the guiding type - select ST-4 and the then next time you run EQMOD you will see the ST-4 settings and the pulseguide settings will be hidden.

Chris.

If you cycle through the displays using the button under the ascom logo you'll find PEC (right click the button for a quick select menu). The PEC interface was reworked with the introduction of AutoPEC - the VS-PEC document on the EQMOD Project website describes the new interface.

You can't see the ST-4 port guide rate because you've opted for ASCOM Pulse guiding. If you open the EQMOD setup screen you will see a dropdown that lets you select the guiding type - select ST-4 and the then next time you run EQMOD you will see the ST-4 settings and the pulseguide settings will be hidden.

Chris.

Hi Chris 

Thanks very much, i have a feeling this might have something to do with why my PHD hasn't been working also :) i was hoping you would see this post :) :) 

Craig

Archived