Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Suitable Carry Case for Takahashi FC-100DC?

Does anyone know of a case suitable for carrying a Tak FC-100DC? The internal size must be at least 30 inches long, and approximately 7 inches wide and high.

I'd prefer a padded and sturdy soft case, but will consider a hard case as long as it's not too heavy - the scope only weighs about 7 lbs.

If you know of anything that would bit the bill, it would be great to hear from you. Also, if you can let me know where I might by the case in question, that would be very helpful too.

Many thanks, Paul

Many thanks for that Steve. It's rather on the heavy and large size for my requirements. I really wanted something for strapping the scope on the car back seat for short trips. I have a large robust case myself (which came with another scope) that I could probably press into service if I needed something more robust. I'll keep the link though - just in case!

Thanks again.

Archived