Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Can any one Identify these Binoculars please?

I bought this pair of 7X50 binoculars from a local secondhand shop they appear to be in as new condition and i paid £80 for them .The quality seems to be very good to me much better than the Nikon Aculon 7x50 I used to have (untill some one dropped them for me) there is no makers name on them but I was wondering if they are Helios apollo ? they have BAK4 prisms appear to be multicoated , says on the binoculars  7X50 waterproof shockproof 131m at 1000m and they have IF eyepieces that are treaded for 1 1/4 telescope filters they weigh just vshy of 1600 grams.I have searched the net can not find that yellow symbol on any binoculars, but the Helios apollo come very close to the looks and specs.Thanks for any help

post-43919-0-25287400-1429034913_thumb.j

post-43919-0-23435800-1429034924_thumb.j

They look like the TS Marine MX, 80 pounds is a good price. 

http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p1401_7x50-MARINE---Outdoor-Binoculars-Wide-Angle-Nitrogen-Filled.html

Not sure about the specific symbol but I'm sure they are BA8 class binos from Kunming optics. They supply TS with their MX marine range, William optics, Hellios apollo etc, they are all the same class bino just in a different livery. I think Delta extreme are another one.

I think these are about 150-180 quid new.

Yes the image quality is outstanding isn't it :) I have the WO 10x50ED plus the TS 15x85mx versions of these are they are stunning!

Thanks for that yes the quality does appear to be very good many years ago i had a pair of fujinon 7x50 from memory (i had to sell them years ago) these seem just as good though i can not do a side by side comparison .Although i have some helios 25x100 i like to have 7x50 as they pretty much match my 8x50 telescope finder if i can see it in the bins i can see it in the finder and hence in my 8" scope.

Archived