Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello to all in love with the stars

DragosN

Hi Dragos and welcome to SGL, I think we all suffer from the addiction of buying gear every now and then, it is one of those incurable diseases that Astronomer suffer from, if only our Wives would understand :) 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

How can someone else (wifes) understand when sometimes I didn't understand myself. 

1, Vixen 60/400mm

2. A 60mm spotting scope. Needs some repairs. Or a change, or some idea, ...

3. Another 70/300mm acro refractor, from a binocular lens. almost forgotten. It needs a focuser.

4. A 75/300 Zeiss semi-apo refractor.

5. A 80/400mm SkyWatcher acro refractor.

6. A 100/400mm Leitz refractor, with the lens from a projector, and a big linear 2' focuser, from a GSO RC, which was repaired by me, and replaced the focuser with a Moonlite.

7. A 123/430mm refractor, lens from a epidiascope. This one realy show a sky full of stars, used at low magnification.

The reflector side was posted before.

Did I mention the photo lenses? Recently I succed to make a change, and I took a Sigma 170-500mm for my Pentax camera. what a joy!

Yes, I'm a ATM. And I like to make things with my own hands, to tested, to change. But sometime I thing that this syndrome has gone to far

Archived