Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is it worth it??

Caz

The brightest stars are visible, but theres this horrible high cloud yet again, with an orange glow...... :lol: I can't even see Orions nebula, and even Sirius just looks like your average star. I set the scope up about 6, its now 9.00. Is it worth freezing me tatties....? :lol:

The brightest stars are visible, but theres this horrible high cloud yet again, with an orange glow...... :lol: I can't even see Orions nebula, and even Sirius just looks like your average star. I set the scope up about 6, its now 9.00. Is it worth freezing me tatties....? :lol:

If you want to make them to keep longer maybe but I would not recommend it.

And we have the same weather here, I though it not worth it so did not take thescope out, seems when its like that it remains like it though the night :lol:

Mark

Well at last I managed a decent nights observing. Tempeture held up and skies stayed clear until after midnight. I used everything from 10 X 50 bins, 114.5 reflector, the modified scope and the f5 400mm wide field. I even got the D70 out and tried some wide field shots. Will check out the pics and post some later today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry the weather conspired against you, now you know how I feel when I see "clear skies tonight" come up in the forums, and I cannot see the hill half a mile away. :lol:

Nabban

Archived