NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Power Lead HitecAstro to Celestron AVX Mount

Feral Rabbit

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I was bought a HitecAstro Four-Channel, Four-Port Dew Controller for Christmas. As yet I have been unable to get out and try it out but I was just wondering how I can power the AVX mount through this unit as it has X2 12v power outlets. I have tried to Google for the right power lead but as yet I am unable to find anything that relates to the power lead I'm after.

Is there anyone here that has a lead and can direct me in the right direction to purchase a power lead from the controller to the mount.

Many Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin

I used the adapters below and made my own leads up. I've got a little hardware/electrical shop I pass on the way to work who sells them 99p each . The hitec dew 4 port is tip positive so is the mount and the adapters are marked + and - so it's a fairly easy lead to make. You could try somewhere like mapplins or just google them to find a uk supplier if your ok with online purchases.

post-26295-0-61628900-1424409189_thumb.j

Regards John

Archived