3-Goto any star
4-Start PHD2 and calibration
5-When have finished calibration PHD2 guiding and stop guiding
6-Edit setting PHD2 and uncheck "Enable guiding output"
7-Start guiding.
8-After 2395 seconds stop guiding in PHD2
9-Open PECPrep and open log of PHD2
Attached results
Am I make a mistake?  I think that result is too good... PEC RMS 0.02  :shocked:
post-38426-0-64686800-1421788777_thumb.j
Thanks
Juan

I don't configure DEC grade in PecPrep, I have only imported log from PHD2, only put on focal length and pixel size to guiding system, but I have changed parameters of DEC and don't change the valor.....

Thx

Juan

What does the DEC log look like? If the guide cam wasn't aligned to the RA axis then is could be the camera angle compensation has meesed up somewhere and your PE is 'hiding away' in the DEC data.

Does the capture resolution look right to you? 0.03 arcse/pixel is hi resolution!

For comparison you might try doing a PE recording directly in EQMOD. The AutoPEC funciton will capture a PE logs whilst guiding is active and the log format can b eloaded directly into PECPrep without the need to enter declination, focal length, pixel size etc.

Chris

Archived