40 Seconds of Lovin!

Hi folks,i just had to join the party that is Comet Lovejoy so here's a single jpeg 40s sub from 30 i took tonight,skies turned out good tonite for a change so decided to make the most of it.

Also enjoyed some nice views of M45 & jupiter before i called it quits...up for work at 6am.

post-17547-0-62635000-1421457150_thumb.j

Kenny

Cheers Starman,hoping to get some tail showing once i've stacked 30 subs.For some reason Deep sky stacker is only giving me a slice off the image down the middle.This has only happened since i've been using my new 60Da,never had this problem before with my 400D.

Any thoughts anyone!

Kenny

Cheers Starman,hoping to get some tail showing once i've stacked 30 subs.For some reason Deep sky stacker is only giving me a slice off the image down the middle.This has only happened since i've been using my new 60Da,never had this problem before with my 400D.

Any thoughts anyone!

Kenny

You need to download the latest DSS that supports the latest Canons.

I think you also need to download a RAR extractor as it's zipped in RAR

Dave

Archived