Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A little Moan about some suppliers

Hi,

This has nothing to do with The FLO before I carry on. Within the last 3 weeks I have placed 4 different orders for some minor items ( they are not crucial to my imaging but would help a great deal ) with 3 different suppliers, two of which are major names. Out of the 4 orders only one has been delivered and the other 3 are now reported out of stock but not by either direct contact or email as they are still reported as in stock.  I had to contact the seller as to the whereabouts of my purchase. One item has been on order for the last 3 weeks and as yet I have not had any communication with the vendor despite having sent an email, another item will be available in the first week of Feb by which time it would have been on order for at least 5 weeks. All items were paid for at the point of order and please don't tell me that I had to check if the items were in stock as this is not my responsibility. In no other business this would be tolerated. I hope that if anyone is reading this, he or she might think of a system of keeping the customer better informed and making sure that items that need to be marked as " on back order " are clearly marked so.

Regards,

A.G

There are some not so good suppliers out, personally speaking, I've only had problems with one. Consequently, I ignore a few suppliers and tend to end up getting my stuff from FLO or used stuff from Astronomia, I can't speak highly enough of the standards both suppliers give plus they are both highly competitive in my (limited) experience.

People keep moaning, about the monopoly of Amazon. 

But if you order something from them, it turns up.If it goes

wrong,they collect it.Fed up with suppliers,saying in stock, 

& then it don't turn up.I order nearly every thing, from Amazon,

EBay,& FLO.No problems so far.

Steve

Archived