NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Projects for a Poorly Gina

Gina

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning to think we should have a "gina projects" section!

Get well soon. Solar observing can be good when u don't feel well enough to be out at night.

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos!

I missed one of my main projects - Experimental 3D Printer

Hi Gina,

Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly and hope you get better soon.

I had a thought... the above project will require the use of your lathe... so SORRY but here's another for the list.

Install humidity controlled heating in the lathe room  :rolleyes:  :grin:  :eek: 

Get well soon and have a healthier New Year.

Best regards.

Sandy. :grin: 

Thank you Sandy :)

I have thought about the lathe and the only real solution is to move it into the store room which I had planned on being my workshop anyway before Tim needed it for his bedroom.  I can put the desk the lathe is currently on in front of the window (faces south) and the lathe on top.  That room is warm with no outside walls.  The window looks out into the "sun lounge" with clear roof and walls, so plenty of light yet keeping the weather off.

When I feel up to it I'll get my neighbour to help me move them from the back porch into the room.  Needs a bit of clearing up first anyway fo make room.  I may tackle that in dribs and drabs.  Doing something positive helps my mood :D

The back porch is cold and damp and not a good environment for the lathe let alone me :(  Some of my tools are getting rusty.

Archived