Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just been watching a few videos on YouTube and was wondering if this work flow was a good one

1. Stack in Nebulosity

2. Crop image to remove stacking edges

3. Save individual colour channels as fits

4. Use Fits Liberator to save these as 32bif tiffs. Each channel stretched to 0 black level and 65k white level with some other bits done to it that I can't remember what they are at the moment as have done something else in the 15 mins since I was at my computer

5. Load each channel into PS

6. Create new 32bif rgb image and copy each channel across.

7. Stretch and tweak as per usual

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just been watching a few videos on YouTube and was wondering if this work flow was a good one

1. Stack in Nebulosity

2. Crop image to remove stacking edges

3. Save individual colour channels as fits

4. Use Fits Liberator to save these as 32bif tiffs. Each channel stretched to 0 black level and 65k white level with some other bits done to it that I can't remember what they are at the moment as have done something else in the 15 mins since I was at my computer

5. Load each channel into PS

6. Create new 32bif rgb image and copy each channel across.

7. Stretch and tweak as per usual

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You can almost do the whole lot in Nebulasity including the channel extraction, stretching, colour balancing etc.

A.G

Archived