Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hereford Astronomical Society

Ryachu

Spotted in the local rag :

Hereford Astronomical Society first meeting 18th March 2008 , 1900 - 2100. Kindle Centre next to ASDA.

Contact Dr. Paul Olver.

Well done that man ! :wave: oh .. hang on I'm working that night .. can't go :afro:

Well done Ryachu you beat me to it!! I emailed Paul Olver last night and suggested an announcement on stargazers lounge regarding the new Herefordshire Astronomical Society. A few of us have been working on this new society and as Ryachu stated it will have its first meeting next Tuesday at the Kindle Centre next to the new Asda store close to the Greyfriars River bridge in Hereford City. Free refreshments and 3 mini talks aimed at beginners. The new society will liaise with the Lugwardine Court Astro Centre next to St Mary's R C High School (3 miles from Hereford - dark skies) which recently purchased a Meade 12" SCT to be housed in a new Pulsar observatory - all complete by May/June. So please come along next Tuesday at 7pm.

Mark

Further to my recent topic I should have added that anyone not able to attend next Tuesday (like Ryachu who is working). They can contact either Dr Paul Olver on 01432 761693 or email me - details under my profile. Details can then be provided with the proposed astro programme for the remainder of 2008.

Mark

Archived