Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon EOS M

milkyjoe

To some extent yes... and it's a pity it's very "geographically" limited...  The firmware update for the M(1)  addressed some issues but if your used to the response of even a budget canon DSLR they are disappointing...

When you consider how much these were when they came out  they are a "bargain"...

Canon are "supposedly" committed to the M platform. with rumors of a M3 ... 

I guess my Sig  gives  a hint but I have lost count of how many different DSLR's I have owned... I can't wait for the latest "purchase" to arrive...

Peter...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friendly FYI ..

I was about to purchase an EOS-M, but recently started to use Backyard EOS 'BYE' with my T3. I don't think I could ever go back, the software really speeds up polar alignment, focusing and the overall imaging process.

Before I bought, I went to the BYE forums and asked if it was compatible, and the developers said that Cannon has removed some of the APIs needed to remotely operate the camera via USB, so it will not work with Backyard EOS.

Archived