NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M 57

alan potts

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stu,

You really are the site master of that piece of software, I must learn how to use it myself. It did however leave of the 60mm of rain that fell here yesterday and that many bridges have been washed away. I spent ages turning the garden area with the machine for winter now it's as flat as a pancake.

I think the 6mm E is a bit too much on the LX, I tried the Delos the other night hoping for that tiny bit better transmission that people talk about, I can't see any difference in them though or the 10mm pairing.

I think 8mm Ethos is a good bet at X358 or something like that, now I know where it is, thanks for all the help everyone as well, I will spend some time on it next time out.

At least the Ring will be in a high postion for a good while yet, I don't know if it is circumpolar from here but hills to my north which are close take out a good deal of sky, maybe as much as 20 degrees.

Alan

Archived