Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

photoshop cs2 question

tenbyfifty

one for any photoshop CS2 users out there:

has anybody got the same problem I have with the document background scrolling too quickly when cropping an image -

I'm not talking about the background layer, its the grey background that all photoshop docs have when you zoom out -

there's no control anymore when cropping - you have to be zoomed all the way out otherwise you fly to the edge of the

screen - there's no degree of control over where to stop cropping. I'll add a screen grab later if this needs more explanation.

cheers

TBF

I only rarely have a visible background canvas. The canvas is automatically the same as any photos I load up. Are you using the crop tool. This should let you to roughly outline the area to crop then you can tweak it. Wouldn't be a huge problem if it runs away with itself because you can the fine adjust it

I only rarely have a visible background canvas. The canvas is automatically the same as any photos I load up. Are you using the crop tool. This should let you to roughly outline the area to crop then you can tweak it. Wouldn't be a huge problem if it runs away with itself because you can the fine adjust it

happens with the marquee select tool as well but as you say, it can be adjusted with the handles - never used to scroll

that fast though

Archived