Hello all

Leoanrd

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL! Wow - what a first choice! Bet you can't wait to try it out. The thing I will say though without trying to be too presumptuous is not to worry if you stumble with it at first since it's your first scope :) I hear that it's a common beginner's issue, getting frustrated with the scope and giving up too easily. So my point is, rest assured that SGL is full of very friendly, very knowledgeable members who will be happy to help you pursue and I'm sure that lots of whom (including me) are very excited to hear what you think of the scope! Welcome to your new hobby! :)

Thanks for the advice! You are right, I really can't wait to use the telescope. 

I've read some topics relating to beginners, and I'm warned that it can be frustrating in the beginning. So I've adjusted my expectations :)

And you are right to about the friendly people around here ... really great!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived