NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

APT - battery indicator

My pleasure. Looks like you've got quite a run going there... 32/100 !

:) yes i should be finished capturing the lights before then tho, as i dont think ill get the full 100 before M13 goes past my house, but ill take what i can for now lol, 1st imaging ive done in weeks, and im only imaging as i nearly cut my finger off at work this morning, so making the most of my night off work tonight :D

1st time also using my coma corrector and baeder LP filter and the subs look way better then before :D 

Ouch, that doesn't sound too good about the finger, but great to be out harvesting the light. The moon is getting pretty bright now though.

M13 is a glorious target, I love the globulars! Look forward to seeing the resulting image posted soon.

I'm busy collecting long Ha subs of the North America Nebula...

Ouch, that doesn't sound too good about the finger, but great to be out harvesting the light. The moon is getting pretty bright now though.

M13 is a glorious target, I love the globulars! Look forward to seeing the resulting image posted soon.

I'm busy collecting long Ha subs of the North America Nebula...

thanks ill post it up tomorrow when i process it,

i was looking at your sub on your image above,,,,, it looks of top quality! :) look forward to seeing yours also :)

Archived