Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sandy, Bedfordshire ?

Gramate

Hi all, I've read some posts that mention a St Neots group ?  Not sure this is still valid or running, but I'd interested in learning more from other like minded stargazers.

I live in Sandy, Bedfordshire ... is there anyone else local that wants to go along and see what's what ?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if they are still running. Seems to have been very quiet from that area for awhile.

Equally it has been summer.

They met on a Monday at Paxton Pits.

From where you are up the A1 and get off at the Little Paxton turning, DO NOT MISS IT.

Otherwise you really have to drive to where the Grafham Water roundabout is.

The place is a reserve and there is a visitor centre with a fair sized car park. They meet and set up in the car park, think about 8:00pm. Actually just driven up there for a walk round this morning.

Alternatives: Bedford, Letchworth, and Cambridge. There is a club at Papworth but that is a bit like St Neots - you do not hear much about it. If you want just a talk and if clear a presentation then the IoA at Cambridge start their weekly events at the start of October. Well worth getting along.

• 1 year later...

Archived